Saturday, July 03, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

And we have a winner for Baby Bunsen Burners' 2nd Contest!

Congratulations to recruiter Anthony Hsu, and the recruitee, Andy Tien.

As per the contest, both will receive a special Science related prize, most likely from Think Geek, which has many awesome things.

What I need from the contest winners is for you to email me* your shipping addresses so that I can send you your prize. Since I know people are all over the place this summer, send me whatever address you'll be at for the next two weeks or so, or else you may never get it.

Also, once you get your prize, if you could take a picture of yourself enjoying your prize, I would like to post it on the blog. Thanks.

*There's a Send Message feature through my blogger profile. Try use this.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr. Sakimoto. I received your gift today. Thanks so much! It is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, it's five days later - July 12, and I still haven't received it, haha.

    ReplyDelete